CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Benefits of Being 10!!!





It's now official. McKenzie is 10. She has her own dependant military ID and now she can stay at home alone. Granted, mom won't leave her long or while I'm off base, but she is allowed to stay there for a little while. I had TONS of paperwork to take care of today....thanks to the AF and their mess ups and my husband being deployed. I was able to leave Kenzie and take Miranda to run errands several times today. I only had to tote one and they weren't fighting!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julia will be so jealous! She wanted her card so bad--she turned 10 when Terry was gone but I never took her. It was just another set of phone calls and appointments, and half a day of missed school, so I didn't do it. And I'm NOT telling her Kenzie is staying home alone--I've only done it once, but we don't live on a base either! :)