CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Chew-Chew Train





I have found a dentist!!! Now that there is only 10 more months for us to be in Montgomery. The girls LOVE it! Well, they did before all of the work.

We went to the dentist today and Miranda had a root canal and crown...poor kid. I have already released the guilt of being a bad mom, but I didn't have great teeth as a child either...still don't. I LOVE to brush and love teeth :) My Miranda couldn't wait to get in to get her teeth fixed (she is my child.) She did great and still has a couple more visits. The silly strawberry gas is a good thing for little kids!

Kenzie did well too. She had a couple of fillings and some sealants put on. She, like me has very little tongue control and somehow got it caught in the drill. She did fine until she shut the door of the car as we left and broke down. We went immediately to Target for advil and a reward. Luckily she doesn't have any more work to be done :)

0 comments: