CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 05, 2006

First Day of School!


Neighborhood breakfast! We all combined forces and we had breakfast at our house this morning to celebrate our return to school.


I was delighted to have the first day of school arrive. I love the girls, but I am getting worn out. One more hug before they go. Miranda was off and ready. She didn't even want me to walk her inside. She said that I could go around the front and meet her in the class if I wanted. McKenzie surprised me and wanted to walk in with me. They are all growing up too fast!



Chaplain Leonard made a visit to Miranda's First grade class. She is now a Turtle!



Mrs. Rogers and Miranda



McKenzie, Dad and Mr. Scott (5th grade)



Huge steps for Kenzie!!! A LOCKER!!!! She has talked about this all summer. She has even mastered opening it herself.

I think they will have a great year!

0 comments: