CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm 32



I turned 32 today and my neighbors took good care of me! All the ladies from my Bible Study got together on Friday for a surprise party for me. It was really nice and thoughtful. Dave called and wished me a happy birthday this morning and sent a really nice e-mail. He'll make it up to me later....that's OK. His is around the corner too and I am going to make it up to him later too.

After church the girls and I went to lunch. After lunch I met up with Dallas & KC (they were Paula and Simon for McKenzie's party) at Starbucks and they threw yet another little party for me. It was really nice. They took the girls back home and I went out for a little me time. It was good....but I have trouble finding stuff to do by myself sometimes. I went back to their house and they made a really nice dinner for me and the girls. I got Dallas' chicken two times this week. I have probably eaten 10 chicken wings....not good for the hips, but let me tell you they are the best tasting around! I am working on him now for the recipe. I am expecting that it is going to be a fight to get it before we each move!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday, Val! You look great!