CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 24, 2006

Baby Fever!



It's no surprise that I want another baby.....it's not happening with Dave and I. So, if you know of an extra around, let me know! I have tried to take these two and the parents are rather attached! As you see, I already have good big sisters in place!


The girls and I were blessed to go spend two nights with the Ehabes just outside of Atlanta. They have just had a new addition to their family, Theresa Gabrielle Kiesheri Ehabe (sorry not for sure about the spelling). Isn't she gorgeous? I loved playing nanny and being around a new little one.




I took Nathan, her older brother out to the zoo for the morning. We had quite the bond going. He cried for quite a while when we left today.....sorry for his parents, but boy did it make me feel good when I heard that :) I was his second mommy. He doesn't say too many words and wouldn't say Val, so I answered to Mommy.

Now, I can look forward to being a new auntie toward the first of the year. After this trip, I am really thinking that I am going to need to fly home before next summer.

0 comments: