CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Master Highlighter




How exciting is this?

My husband happens to be a wonderful man who purchased a Thomas Kinkade painting for me for my 30th birthday, right after he was accessioned active duty. How appropriate is it? I LOVE it. Anyway, we found out that because he purchased this through the gallery in Birmingham that they host a master highlighter a couple of times a year and we could have it highlighted for free. The girls and I made a trek up to Birmingham to have it highlighted today. It was so much fun! We were even able to see an original Kinkade painting in the gallery. I didn't realize it, but he doesn't sell them. Trump offered him a million for one and he declined. I guess he is waiting for them to appreciate????? Obviously mine is not an original :)

0 comments: