CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008


After dinner we went shopping for some Black Hills Gold. This has always been a favorite of mine, and Dave wasn’t going to let us leave without a little souvenier. I ended up with a pair of earrings and Miranda and McKenzie picked out their purity rings. They were disappointed to have to wait to get their rings, but they will be memorable. Later on down the road today we found another gold shop that Dave wanted to stop at (I lost a ring a while ago and was trying to find a replica to replace it with). No such luck on the replacement, but he did find a dragonfly necklace for me. The dragonfly is a symbol of freedom for Vietnam.

The Grand Tetons were wonderful. If you have read here much, you know that I LOVE mountains! I think that Dave has a new place to put on his list for a retirement home. He enjoyed the scenery at Cody, Wyoming. We’ll see how that goes. I like the scenery, but family is more important to me right now…it is to him too.

This is a little photo journal of the highest gas price so far....just outside of Yellowstone.

0 comments: