CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

We are in Boise!

Sorry the updates aren't as exciting as I hope previous ones are. We have arrived in Boise and it is SO good to be with family. The trip was great, but we are ready to have a little space to ourselves. I hope to post pictures of Big Horn Canyon, Yellowstone and The Grand Tetons soon.

Oh, we were at dinner tonight(being the nosey PAP that I am)I met another adoptive family of a little guy just coming home from Vietnam. I was so excited and shared my info with them and invited Dave over to meet them.....He already knew them. He went to church with them several years ago and I worked with their bio daughter when I was pregnant with McKenzie! What a small little world it is. Welcome home Jonathan. We will be meeting another PAP family later this week. We can't wait!

0 comments: