CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Grr!

I love Guam, no regrets here yet....But, I do have a frustration I am going to share. I'm hoping that typing about it will help me not wake the rest of the sleepers!!!! I can't get a map with streets! (Even online) I can't use mapmyrun.com either! Everything is located by landmarks. There are no street signs. I say none, but very few! Directions go something like this...... Turn left at McDonalds and follow McDonalds road until you pass the laundromat and go right.....what? I am direction confused. We haven't found an update on Garmin either. Hopefully when I am out and about and trying to find the places that I need to find, I will be able to. I need a visual! I want to see the streets on the map and follow my pen along them to know that I am going the right way. I haven't had too many problems finding my way around yet (It isn't that big) but I still want a good map and be able to look up and see a street sign to know that I am where I think I am! OK, I'm better.

0 comments: