CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hawaii


I purchased a new camera thanks to my mom and Dave before we left for Hawaii. You can see the progression of Dave's body surfing.

He broke the girls' board. He was highly dissapointed to realize that there was no body surfing in Guam because the surf breaks at the reef. Nothing like being beaten against the razor sharp coral. I have heard that many have lost their lives by going out too far. It is roped off so we know how far we can go.
Miranda
McKenzie
Arizona Memorial
Sunrise out our back door!
I shared my shower with this tiny gecko. I hear there are lots in Guam too!
McKenzie found a centipede in her bed the first night. This is hwo they slept in our cabin. We didn't know that they stung. Thank goodness he was dead. She would not go anywhere near that bed. I had to check it nightly!

0 comments: