CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Still Tired

Sorry, no pictures yet. We had a busy day of doing not a whole lot. I didn't successfully get a cell phone yet but did get Dave's uniforms washed. We had a great time getting to know our fellow chaplains. Dave has already worked for Ch. C. Our girls were able to get acquainted as well as the wives. It has been a great first day on the island. I think that sticker shock may scare me from ever using my cell phone. I'm still in search of a better deal. We'll see what tomorrow brings. We have a birthday party and I have to get the girls to the pool. We have an enticing pool here and the girls haven't gotten wet yet. There were some extra tears on the way home from dinner when they realized that we weren't going to let them go. Tomorrow. Still be praying about the housing situation. I'm still leaving it in God's hands. Things aren't where we need them yet, but God is faithful to give us what we need. Well off to bed I go. I have successfully stayed up a full day and hope to be adjusting to Guam time shortly.

1 comments:

asian~treasures said...

Glad to read you've safely arrived in Guam! And, fun to see Nathan on the motorbike...we have lots of pictures of Noah on one, too...all without a helmet!

Sheri, David, Micah & Adria-in VN