CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hanging Out in Taipei,Taiwan

Dave is shopping and I am hanging out at the cafe. I still can't believe that we are traveling. This hasn't really sunk in. I'm guessing in about 24 hours when he is with us forever, it may sink in. I look forward to landing in Vietnam and settling into our hotel and then go out searching for Nathan's formula and potty bucket. We need to be prepared!

The girls are LOVING having fresh people for their "material." They were so funny last night giving their "babysitter" the rundown and breaking her in with Barbies and games. I'm guessing she is going to be worn out in a week!

1 comments:

Annette said...

Yeah! Glad you are on your way. Can't wait to hear that you are in Vietnam!!!

Love,
Annette