CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

We have internet again!

I thought it was going to kill me...not having internet access. We were able to talk to the girls at the coffe shop internet cafe today. We were going to change hotels if it wasn't straightened out today. Luckily it was!

But, now after chasing a 2 year old all day and helping him adjust to new boundaries, I'm pretty tired!

Here are some of the highlights:

He has mimicked several words to include:

Mom, Dad, Nathan, Kenzie, Sissy, thank you, good job, whoo hoo! and tickle. I am amazed at how smart he is. He is starting to learn his name and respond. I get his cues for potty, outside and hungry mixed up. I try to solve the potty and hungry and figure out when he wants to leave when he gets his hat and gives Dad his shoes!

I haven't ever had little boys so, this is all new to me. I am SO amazed at how much he wants to be EXACTLY like Dave. He was sitting on the potty and started to take his shirt off and I tried to convince him to keep it on. I looked over at Dave and he had his shirt off. I convinced Dave to put his on. This is not the only instance....everything Dave does, Nathan has to do as well. It is quite comical! I think Dave is eating every minute of it up!

We have cracked the code to eating. Let Nathan do it himself and he must use chopsticks! We have a couple of cute videos of him eating. I'll try to upload later, but atlas...I'm tired and won't wait up for them to upload! Here are a few more to keep you for now. If you are a facebooker, add me as your friend. I have a whole lot more uploaded there (it is a lot easier and faster) or add your e-mail in the comment and I will send it to you.

Ok...scratch that. The photo upload is not working and I need to sleep. I'll try again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Hank said...

Kinda fun cracking the 'codes' these children have. We mixed up things too for a while. Sophie would get SOOO frustrated with us! What hotel are you all staying at?

thecurryseven said...

I am so glad things are going well and that Nathan seems to be transitioning smoothly.

Congratulations and enjoy the rest of your time in Vietnam!

Elizabeth (Holt)

Stevens Family said...

Sounds like everything is going great so far (except the whole internet thing). Glad to hear Nathan is already picking up words and so cute that he's a daddy's little boy already. Can't wait to see more pics when you get a chance.

Julianne said...

That is so true about little boys. It is amazing isn't it? My boys both adore Andy and want to be just like him! I am just so thankful they have a wonderful daddy to imitate, just as I am sure you are!