CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How Much????

I received our final itinerary with hotel reservations and travel arrangements while in Vietnam. I got down to the point where we go to Nathan's orphanage and it read something like 5,600,000. Oh my goodness... I know there is an exchange rate that I need to get used to, but wow! Ok, it isn't as bad as the initial glance. It is around $300 for all of us to travel in the country and fly up to Hanoi. Phew!

Things are progressing well. I have completed a lot of my list(still have a lot more to do) and will be picking up our visa paperwork in a couple of days. I thought one day was strange. I guess I misunderstood. Things are going good. Now if we can just get Dave through the National Prayer Luncheon, we'll all feel a whole lot better. The timing is good,because he isn't gone for it, but it is one of the busiest times of the year for him. We'll make it. The big event is Thursday and we leave on Sunday.

3 comments:

Annette said...

I'm so glad that things are coming together! I'm sure you're counting down the days until you see your sweet Nathan.

Love,
Annette

Stevens Family said...

Wow, busy, busy busy. The relief you feel when you finly step on that plane is indescribable. It's that feeling of finally being done with the paper chase and just sitting back and thinking of the miracle that's about to happen. Just amazing and you're nearly there.

Hank said...

Our hotel bill in Ha Noi @ the Somerset Westlake was 17 trillion dong :-)